Assistant Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of 5 years related experience preferred
- With Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment to include standard costing, inventory analysis, proficiency in setting inventory controls
- Female 27-35 years old
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of accounting systems and advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Confident, self-driven and a team player
- Willingness to travel regularly in the field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- To ensure the books of accounts are maintained as per the standards and timely manner;
- Review monthly bank reconciliation statements of all bank accounts and update the manager on its timely compliance;
- Ensure compliance in the monthly remittances of SSS, HDMF and Phealth contributions of employees.
- Ensure compliance in the monthly, quarterly and year-end report reports to Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
- Ensure compliance in the submission of financial reports, tax returns and other required year end reports to relevant government entities
- Managing daily cash balances and ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively