PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture preferably in Horticulture, Agronomy, and Plant Pathology.
- Experience in Technical field work is an advantage
- Has good communication, reporting and writing skills in English.
- Can work independently with less supervision and under time pressure.
- With driver’s license and can drive a motorcycle
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work under adverse condition in the field
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring and data gathering of all the trials in the farmers’ field.
- Establish and maintain a good and productive working relationship with the growers, Sales and Marketing personnel and Breeders.
- Submit report to PD manager, Breeders, Sales and Marketing on the status of the trial.
- Make initial recommendation for product advancement