- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture preferably in Horticulture, Agronomy, and Plant Pathology.
- Experience in vegetable farming is an advantage
- Can work independently with less supervision and under time pressure.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work under adverse condition in the field
- Willing to be assigned in Tayug, Pangasinan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Farm Manager in crop establishment and cultural management of breeding trials.
- Develop practical knowledge in crop production of different vegetable crops.
- Assist the Farm Manager with supervision, training and evaluation of farm labor.